Amity can synchronize data in Oracle NetSuite customer, contact, and support case records with Amity accounts, people, and tickets, respectively.
Before we can enable Oracle NetSuite integration, you must provide the following pieces of information:
- Integration Application ID
- Account ID
- The email and password of a Web Services user
The instructions below will help you locate this information.
The integration will only synchronize customer records that have the Amity Sync custom field checked. There are instructions below that will help you create this custom field.
Create an Integration
Your administrator must create an integration for Amity.
1. Go to Setup > Integration > Manage Integrations.
2. Click the New button.
3. Enter "Amity" as the name.
4. Enter "Provides integration with Amity" in the description field.
5. Check User Credentials in the Authentication tab.
6. Click Enabled in the State picklist.
7. Click the Save button.
10. Record the Application ID and provide it to your Amity customer success manager.
Find your Account ID
In order to speak with your NetSuite system, Amity needs the Account ID.
1. Go to Setup > Company > Company Information.
2. Record the Account ID and provide it to your Amity customer success manager.
Setup a Web Services User
You need to setup Web Services Preferences with a specific User and Web Services Default Role of Administrator.
1. Go to Setup > Integration > Web Services Preferences.
2. Add a user with the default role of Administrator.
3. Click Save.
4. Send the user's email and password to your Amity customer success manager.
Add the Amity Sync custom field
The integration will only synchronize NetSuite customer records that have the Amity Sync custom field checked. Follow the steps below to create the check box custom field.
1. Go to Customization > Lists, Records, & Fields > Entity Fields.
2. Click New.
3. Set the label to Amity Sync
4. Set the ID to _amity_sync
5. Set the type to Check Box.
6. Check Customer in Applies To.
7. Click Save.