Freshdesk integration imports tickets from a source Freshdesk system and stores them in Amity’s native ticket objects.
Before we can enable Freshdesk integration for you, we need you to provide the following:
- Your API key
- The subdomain of your Freshdesk account.
Find your API key
1. Log in to your Support Portal
2. Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of your portal
3. Go to Profile settings Page
4. Your API key appears below the change password section to your right-hand side.
Determine your Freshdesk subdomain
1. Log in to your helpdesk.
2. Look at the URL in your browser.
3. It will look like https://yourcompany.freshdesk.com/helpdesk
4. Your Freshdesk subdomain is the yourcompany portion of the above URL.