Amity's Wootrics integration imports NPS and Survey result from a source Wootric system and stores them in Amity’s native people objects. You must be an Amity administrator to create a new email template.
To use the Amity Wootric integration you must download the Amity email template from your Wootric web application, and create an Amity Email template with the contents of that file.
You can integrate Wootric and Amity in two ways:
- Send Wootric surveys from Amity.
- Capture Wootric user survey responses in Amity.
You can use both of these ways together or separately.
Send Wootric surveys from Amity
Download the Amity Email template
- Go to the Email Template download page.
- Select Amity in the download menu.
- Select the download button.
- The email template will download to your computer automatically.
Create a Wootric Email template in Amity
- Navigate to the Admin app in the main Amity menu.
- Navigate to the Email Templates section.
- Select Customers from the email template types.
- Select the Add button to create a new email template.
- At the bottom of the email template editor, select the Ninja editor.
- Copy the content of the email template you downloaded from your Wootric web app.
- Paste that content into the Message section of your new Amity email template.
- Enter the Name, Description and Subject line of your email template.
- Select the Create button.
- Your new Wootric email template is now ready to use in Amity.
Capture Wootric survey responses in Amity
Create your outbound webhooks in Wootric.
Webhooks allows Amity to listen for triggers in Wootric Surveys, which will then send relevant data to Amity in real-time.
- Follow Wootric's instructions to set up your outbound webhooks.
- Provide you CSM with the Wootric Client ID and Client Secret.
- The URL for the Amity webhook handler is: