Follow the instructions below to learn how to add a user to your Amity instance.
- You have an Amity user with administrator role
Step 1: Go to the Settings app
- Log in to your Amity instance. Click on the Settings app.
Step 2: Click on the Team link
- Once in Settings, click on the Team link in the menu.
Step 3: Add a User
- Click the Add button on the top-right side of the screen.
Step 4. Enter the new user's information
- In order to create a user, you must enter the following required properties:
- First name
- Last name
- The other properties are optional.
- By default, the username will be automatically generated to match the email address.
Step 5: Click Create
- After you have entered the required information, click the Create button.
- Within a few minutes, your colleague will receive an email inviting them to set their password and log in.