Help Scout integration imports conversations from Help Scout mailboxes and stores them in Amity ticket records.
Before we can enable Help Scout integration, you must provide the following pieces of information:
- An API key
- Mailbox names
The instructions below will help you locate this information.
Generate an API Key
An API key is required in order for the integration to work.
1. Follow the instructions in the Help Scout documentation to generate an API key.
2. Add the label "Amity" to make it easy to identify the user of the API key.
3. The API key and provide it to your Amity customer success manager.
Determine your mailbox names
You need to identify the names of the Help Scout mailboxes that you want Amity to import conversations from.
1. Log into your Help Scout account.
2. Goto the Dashboard.
3. Record the names of the mailboxes and provide them to your Amity customer success manager. Ensure the spelling is correct.