Pipedrive integration syncs Pipedrive organizations and contacts with Amity accounts and people.
Before we can enable Pipedrive integration, you must provide the following pieces of information:
- An API token
- Company subdomain
The instructions below will help you locate this information.
Find your API token
1. Follow the instructions in the Pipedrive support article to find your API token.
2. Record the API token value and provide it to your Amity customer success manager.
Determine your company domain
1. Log in to your Pipedrive account.
2. Look at the URL in your browser's address bar. The URL should look something like this:
3. Your Pipedrive company subdomain is the yourcompany portion of the above URL.
4. Record the subdomain value and provide it to your Amity customer success manager.