Edit and Delete Engagements
Users can now edit and delete engagements from the Engagement Details panel in the Relationship app.
To Do Highlights
It is now easier to identify to do items that are due today or overdue. In the Plan app, items due today now appear with a pale yellow background. Overdue items have a pale red background.
Activity Event Tracking
Activity event tracking gives you insight into how your users interact with your application, website, or other touch points. All tracked activities appear in Amity Hub app's newsfeed.
Multiple Contacts in Engagements
It is now easier to capture group meetings and conference calls with the redesigned engagement recording interface. You can now be associated multiple contacts with an engagement. This makes it easier to accurately account for group meetings and conference calls. All the contacts must belong to the same account.
Cleaner User Interface
This release includes a number of improvements to the user interface, including:
- The appearance of Account, To Do, and Alert cards have been streamlined.
- The layout of the Plan app has been improved. Up to 4 swim lanes will fit on the screen without scrolling when the resolution is as low as 1280 pixels wide.
- The font is now easier to read and more consistent.
- Topics appear in the Hub newsfeed and engagement history.
- The Newsfeed app is now called The Hub.
- Autocompletion has been added to the account name search in the Relationship app.