New Feature Preview
This release provides a sneak preview of some exciting features that the Amity team is cooking "in the lab":
- The Portfolio Summary Dashboard provides a detailed summary of your entire account portfolio. It combines an summary of the total accounts and recurring revenue with a historical view across a specified time period. Use the Portfolio Profile to analyze accounts by risk, priority, tier, type and tags.
- The Team Activity Dashboard helps assess the impact of your customer operations efforts. The results of the dashboard are determined by the time frame you specify - either 7, 14 or 30 days. Displayed are Total Engagements, Engaged Accounts, New To Dos and Completed Issues. A detailed Account Summary can be sorted by Engagements, New Issues and Completed Issues.
The Leaderboards provide insight into who has the Most Engagements and the Most Completed Issues on the team. You can sort Engagements, New Issues and Completed Issues by Risk, Priority, Tier, Type and by Topic or by Type. You can even drill down to the number of engagements by day for the time period selected.
- The new "Nexus" App provide a more efficient way to manage accounts and contacts. If offers more functionality than legacy Relationship app. You can now create and modify accounts and contacts as well as associate contacts to multiple accounts. For each account and contact, Nexus provides a detailed profile.
Limitations and Known Issues
- Portfolio Summary Dashboard reports are not available before February 17, 2014.
- To dos completed prior to February 16, 2014 will be not appear in the Team Activity Dashboard.
- Subscriptions cannot be added or modified in the "Nexus" app.
- An improved Engage user interface allows individuals to be cc'd on email
- The selected filter in the Radar, Plan and Relationship Apps are clearly identified - you won't miss the bright orange identifier
- Page doesn't render when zoom is <100% on Chrome Browser (MIAMI-785)