Portfolio (formerly called "Nexus")
- The "Nexus" app has been renamed Portfolio
- Tags appear beside the account name in the account portfolio table
- Users can delete subscriptions, contacts, and accounts
- A mini dashboard appears in the account portfolio and displays total number accounts and account value along with a 30 day delta and trend line
- The appearance of both the account and profile pages has been improved (larger icons and labels)
- The Portfolio Summary dashboard can now be filtered by user
- The account history chart in the Portfolio Summary dashboard now visually separates accounts by risk
- The Account field has been removed from the Engage window. Users can now record engagements with contacts associated with different accounts.
- A new "info slider" has been added that provide quick access to information about any contact and every account they are associated with. You can access the slider by clicking on the icon beside their name.
- Engagements now appear in the newsfeed based on the date and time when the engaged occur (not the date/time that it was entered into Amity). For example, if a user creates an engagement today that occurred 2 weeks ago, it will appear in the newsfeed alongside other items from 2 weeks ago. This behaviour change also applies to tickets and topics.
- The Portfolio Summary panel has been replaced with Your Accounts. This panel displays the total account and account value assigned to the user.
- System alerts now appear in the newsfeed
- Administrators can now add rules in the Playbook