- Gravatar support. If a contact does not have an avatar URL value then Amity will attempt to find a Gravatar image using the first email in the contact's primary account association.
- Avatars now appear in account and contact profiles in the Portfolio app
- The Portfolio App has been removed from The Lab and now appears in the main section of the App Bar.
- The alphabetical filters above the account and contact table have be replaced with a simple name search.
- Advanced account search has been introduced
- Users can add/edit the avatar URL for accounts and contacts
- Users can now change the account currency
- The layout of the contact profile is now consistent with the account profile
- Contact profiles have been expanded. You can now see the contact's activity, engagement, ticket, and topic history.
- Tasks now appear in an easy to read table in the account profile
- The overall appearance and performance of the app has been improved
- Opportunities have been renamed to Journeys
- You can create a new account directly from the app when you create an journey
- The workflow board can be viewed in either swim lane or table mode
- Administrators can now define task templates for workflows in the Settings app
- Improved the appearance of data markers in the Portfolio Summary dashboard's historical chart
- A loading indicator now appears whenever a chart is still loading so the user is not confused by a blank chart
- Portfolio Summary dashboard contains subscription statistics (new, updates, renewals, etc.)
- Global account name search bar
- To Dos have been renamed to Tasks
- Users can quickly create multiple tasks
- Performance improvements have been made in the Radar app's newsfeed