Automatic Task Archiving
Amity will automatically archive tasks 7 days after they are completed.
Users will receive both an email and alert whenever an account, task or journey is assigned to them.
In addition to risk, priority, type , and tier attributes, accounts can now have a stage attribute. A stage can be used to identify customers that are in a trial, on-boarding, or have reached a stable state with your service. You can define stages in the Accounts section of the Playbook in the Settings app.
2-way Salesforce Synchronization
Amity can now perform 2-way synchronization of accounts and people in Amity with accounts and contacts in Salesforce Sales and Support Cloud.
Customer support cases created in Desk.com can now be synchronized with Amity tickets.
Pop-up Info Cards
Whenever you hover your mouse over the name of an account, person, journey, or task, a pop-up info card appears to provide the necessary details at a glance.
It is now easier to use Amity to build and maintain a single, shared list of customer resources. You can now augment your account, person and journey profiles with links to external assets like websites, documents, and shared folders like Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box.
Workflow Designer Improvements
Workflows and workflow stages can be enabled or disabled. A disabled workflow does not appear in the list of workflows in the Lifecycle app. A disabled workflow stage will not appear in a particular workflow.
Workflows and stages can be re-ordered with simple drag and drop. You can control the order in which workflows and stages appears in the Lifecycle app.
- Renamed "Contacts" to "People"
- Alerts now contain more information about journeys, subscriptions and tickets
- Emails about accounts, journeys, subscriptions and tickets now contain a hyperlink
- Changed the default time period from 30 to 90 days in Portfolio app 's account and health summary dashboard
- Added the created at date and time to the account and person profile
- Standardized the date and time format