More Rule Actions
Rules allow you to automate business processes.
Amity now provides more options to define desirable actions for an automation rule:
- Add, remove or set account tags
- Create a task
- Set account attributes (assignee, priority level, risk level, tier and type)
- Send an email
New Insight Types
Amity's Relationship Insight Engine can now provide more precise and meaningful insights. Insights can be generated based on specific activity and engagement trends, frequency, and recency. Contact us if you want to learn how to take advantage of these new capabilities.
Deadlines can now be associated with stages in a Lifecycle workflow. Like tasks, incomplete journeys will now be highlighted to indicate their status. If the journey is expected to leave the current stage today, the background colour will be yellow. If the journey is overdue, the background colour will be red
In our previous release we introduced Views into the Portfolio app. Views provide a way to filter accounts into lists based on certain criteria. Views can be keep private or shared with all users. We have now added Views into the Radar, Plan and Journey apps. Also, filters can now be OR'ed together and date fields can be filtered using a number of days in the future or past.
- Activities can be tracked at the account without having to specify a user. This is helpful for customers that may need or want user-level usage details
- The API page has been updated with the latest installation instructions for the Amity Activity Tracking API
- The Engage modal will display "no matches found" indicator if a contact cannot be found