- The Account Summary and Health Summary dashboards in the Portfolio app and all reports in Reports app now display the most up-to-date data.
- If you make a change to your Insights or Relationship Health settings, Amity will automatically recalculate the Insights and Relationship Health Score for all accounts after a 1 minute delay.
- The last engaged value of each account and person is now up-to-date. Previously, if you deleted or modified latest engagement, the value was not refreshed.
- The Engage window is now larger on high resolutions screens. This provides more space for your email message and meeting and call notes.
- The Notes section in the account, person, and journey profile now looks and behaves more consistently like other text areas in Amity.
- Users can now delete an email engagement. Previously, users could only delete phone, meeting and other engagements.
- In the account profile, extraneous whitespace was removed from the cards in the People section. As a result, you can now see more people.
- In the person profile, the "Associations" section has been renamed to "Contact Information". An account is no longer mandatory.
- Based on overwhelming customer feedback, the default password strength level has been reduced. We've introduced the ability to customize the password level. Contact us for more details.
- It's now easier to select a date in the future. The datepicker has been improved to display a quick menu of months and years. This helpful when adding and editing subscriptions.