Marketing Automation integration with HubSpot
With our new marketing automation integration, you have immediate access to email marketing systems, such as HubSpot, within Amity's person profiles.
You can now see which marketing campaigns and mailing lists your customers are enrolled in and what emails they have been sent. Whenever possible, Amity will provide the status for each email, so you will know which messages your customers received, opened, and clicked.
In addition, administrators can define rules that will add people to marketing campaigns and lists when a triggering event occurs.
Amity can now synchronize subscriptions and credit card payment details sourced from the Zuora subscription billing platform.
Do Not Update Last Engaged Timestamp
You can now record an engagement without changing the account and participants Last Engaged timestamp.
There is now a checkbox in the Engage window that controls whether the Last Engaged timestamp is updated.
This is useful for situations where you want to record that you left a message for a customer but don't want the Last Engaged timestamp to imply that you successfully spoke with them.
- Administrators can now define and modify account custom fields. There is a new Custom Fields page in Settings.
- Repetition of rule actions can now be postponed for longer periods. We added 60, 90 and 120-day options.
- By request, we removed the new account and person input fields in the Portfolio and add Add Account and Add Person buttons.
- Throughout the interface, we've added better validation of email addresses and domain names.
- Views in the Radar, Plan and Lifecycle can filter on account custom properties.
- Email addresses are now hyperlinks that will open your default mail client.
- Tags can be added to plays and views in the Lifecycle can filter on the play tags.