Amity's integration with Jira Service Desk synchronizes issues with Amity tickets.
Before we can enable Jira Service Desk integration, you must provide the following information to your Amity customer success manager.
- The URL of your Jira service. For example: https://your-domain.atlassian.net
- The key of the service desk project. For example: DESK
- Jira user credentials. See below for more details.
Jira user credentials
You must provide the username and password (or API token) of a licensed user.
The user must be a member of the Service Desk project and have the Service Desk Team role. For more details, see the following article from Jira Service Desk Support: Setting up service desk users.
If your Jira service uses single sign-on or the user has two-step verification enabled then you must provide an API token. To create an API token, follow the instructions below.
To create an API token
- Login at https://id.atlassian.com/.
- Click API tokens.
- Click Create API token.
- Enter "Amity" as the token label and click Create.
- Click Copy to clipboard.
- Provide the username and API token to your Amity customer success manager.