Users can manually add and remove insights
Amity automatically monitors your accounts and generates insights whenever important conditions are detected. These insights are used to determine an account's health level.
Sometimes you may learn important information about an account's health that Amity could never detect. For instance, while speaking with a customer, you may learn about upcoming budget cutbacks that may affect expected account expansion or an personnel change that may change user activity. In these situations, you can manually add or remove insights to ensure the account's health level reflects reality.
View support for people
Amity has supported views for accounts, tasks, plays and the newsfeed for a long time. Now, we have added views that allow you filter people. To help you get started, we have added 4 predefined views:
- All Customers - Displays people that have the type "Customer"
- All People - Displays everyone
- Key Contacts - Displays people that are account key contacts
- My Accounts - Displays people associated with accounts that are assigned to you
Playbook lifecycle stage transitions
We'd add more self-service options for Playbooks.
Administrators can now associate a playbook with a lifecycle stage. When a play is created in a playbook, you can choose to change the account's lifecycle stage. Similarly, when a play is completed successfully, the account's lifecycle stage can be updated to a new value. Also, when a play is completed successfully, a new play can be created in a different playbook.
- The default account view has been changed from All Customers to Active Customers.
- The Portfolio account table will restore to the prior scroll position when a column is sorted.