Custom properties can be required
If a custom property is required, then the user must enter a value when they edit the property or add an account.
- Added support for multiple app synchronization in Intercom
- Repeating invoices in Xero can be synchronized as Amity subscriptions
- Added support for custom fields in Zoura
- Added an ID and Created column to the account and people grid. The columns are hidden by default. The values of the ID and Created column can also be included in the CSV export.
- New Close and Reopen buttons in the Playbook. It is now easier to close (or re-open) a play. We added new buttons to the play sidebar and the play profile.
- Combined the Overview and Custom Property panels and edit modals in the account and play profile.
- A person can have a role.