Amity provides a powerful and flexible customer success management platform that helps your business increase customer adoption, renewals and revenue growth.
Since 2012, Amity has been on a mission to make Customer Success the focus of every software business everywhere.
This article will cover the following key questions:
- Who uses Amity?
- What can I do with it?
- How does it benefit me?
- How can I learn more?
Who uses Amity?
Amity is purpose-built for Customer Success professionals in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) companies. It's common for Amity users to have job titles such as Chief Customer Officer, Customer Success Manager, Customer Experience Manager, Technical Account Manager, etc. Amity users are responsible for customer onboarding, retention, growth, and account management.
What can I do with it?
The Amity platform consists of several apps that provide:
- A single view of the customer - Amity integrates with a variety of systems to provide a unified customer view using CRM, support, billing, email, marketing, and usage data.
- Customer insights - Health scores and tailored insights provide an early warning indication of troubled accounts
- Playbooks - Standardize and scale team processes with playbooks.
- Automation - Define custom rules to automate emails, notifications, tasks, and account lifecycle management.
- Reporting - Close the loop with reporting and analytics about customers and team member performance
How does it benefit me?
Amity helps you focus and simplify your day-to-day workflow.
Amity eliminates manual, repetitive tasks and provides instant access to customer information that is locked away in various systems.
How can I learn more?
If you're a new Amity customer, dive into the Getting Started section.
If you're interesting in becoming an Amity customer, visit our website and request a sales demo.