This article explains how to create and test external targets.
This article covers the following topics:
- Add an external target
- Test a webhook external target
Add an external target
To add a webhook, follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to Settings and click External Targets under Administration
- Click on the grey plus button
- Fill in the mandatory fields
- Name your external target
- Add the URL for webhook
- Click Save
Test a webhook external target
- Navigate to Settings and click External Targets under Administration.
- Click on the external target you want to test.
- In the Actions panel, select Send Test.
- Enter the JSON body in the editor.
- Click Send.