The Retention report consists of multiple tables and charts that help you understand customer retention.
The report can be filtered across a variety of dimensions, including health, lifecycle stage, region, tier, and type.
The following tables provide monthly statistics for each account assignee:
- Active Accounts - The total number of accounts.
- MRR - The total monthly recurring revenue.
- New Accounts - The total number of new accounts.
- New MRR - The total monthly recurring revenue from new accounts.
- Expansion MRR - The total expansion monthly recurring revenue.
- Retained Accounts - The total number of retained accounts.
- Churned Accounts - The total number of accounts that churned.
- Churned MRR - The total churned monthly recurring revenue.
The report includes the following of charts:
- Overall Retention Rate
- Retention Count
Overall Retention Rate
The Overall Retention Rate shows the percentage of accounts have been retained and lost.
The Retention Count chart shows the number of of accounts that have been retained and lost over the past 12 months.